Results of survey
1. I have a friend who is a refugee.
2. There are/were refugees in my family.
3. Europe should be open to people from other countries.
4. It is okay for me if my country gets more multicultural.
5. Family members left behind of refugees should be allowed to join.
6. Cultural integration is difficult because of religion.
7. Refugees should be sent home when there is peace in their home country.
8. There should be more control of refugees living in our country.
9. Refugees are potentially dangerous.
10. There should be a limit to the number of refugees arriving.
11. I think there is a connection between refugees and crime rate.
12. Europe should invest more money into helping the poor countries.
13. I am afraid of the future when seeing the war scenes on TV.
14. Citizens should stay in their countries and fight for the better future even if there is a war.
15. Everyone should be allowed to host refugees who have managed to escape from the war or persecution.
16. Our government should do more to help refugees who fled from the war or persecution.
17. If refugees came to live in my state or community, they would feel welcomed.
18. I would support refugees who want to settle in my neighborhood.